Sunday, February 15, 2009

Yes, i wrote two blogs today.

Piss.
I totally forgot to have the laugh about my sleeping pattern.
For the past two weeks i have been on really heavy sleeping tablets. Im the scarest person ever.
I take them and ten minutes later i can`t walk and have to be helped to bed. Its actually too funny i sleep talk and have really vivid dreams and actually have full converstaions with awake people. Im nuts.
I sat up in bed and started asking Murilo who he was and where the fuck am I. I got up and tripped over the washing line. I also took out my nose piercing leading to a lovely infection, But i remember nothing.NOTHING.
This morning i was unconciously telling him to leave me alone and go to work. I keep having to be put back to bed because im sleepwalking.
I should have one of those lead things the put on kids when they try escape. I clearly have one buried deep in my childhood stuff.
Ill call my Mum tomorrow and ask her to find it for me.
My safety is seriously at risk.
Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment