
Im tired.
People are shit, seriously. I can´t believe the way some people carry on.
Its not going to matter all too much this time next year, because i wont be here i will be somewhere delish and sunny with amazing people.
Well some anyway.
I´m starting to see fault in my behaviour, I cant let go of the past.
I dont know whey i find it so hard but its holding me back so so much.
I went back to hospital on friday night. For anyone who knows me they know they´ll know what im talking about.
It was super hard seeing those girls again. I dont think anybody has any idea what
People are shit, seriously. I can´t believe the way some people carry on.
Its not going to matter all too much this time next year, because i wont be here i will be somewhere delish and sunny with amazing people.
Well some anyway.
I´m starting to see fault in my behaviour, I cant let go of the past.
I dont know whey i find it so hard but its holding me back so so much.
I went back to hospital on friday night. For anyone who knows me they know they´ll know what im talking about.
It was super hard seeing those girls again. I dont think anybody has any idea what
went on fully. Its not something i like talking about but i think its such a issue these days with so many people it should be talked about more.
But im not ready just yet.
For now love is whats keeping me going.
I´m finally able to feel how lucky i am.
LOVE YOUUUUU
:)
But im not ready just yet.
For now love is whats keeping me going.
I´m finally able to feel how lucky i am.
LOVE YOUUUUU
:)

No comments:
Post a Comment