Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sei La.

Alright lads..
Im so happy!

The last few days have been unreal, Yesterday i brought my goddaughter, Charlie to town. I should never have kids, i lost her about 4 times and that was only in MacDonalds. She was super stoked and i bought her loads of new clothes and a happy meal, Because i was feeling generous. Sitting at the table in MacDonalds we were chatting away and some fatty walked by, i didnt know 4 year olds could be so harsh. ´KATIE THAT LADY IS FAT, MORE FAT THAN MY MUMMY´. Fuck that like. Shes going through the i dont want to wear girls clothes phase So it was clearly the hardest thing to buy for her ever, im scared shes turning emo. She loves hello kitty.NO THANKS. After my dutys I met Mu after work and he bought me loads of stuff, Fuck vans, there hurting my feet so bad. I think i may die. Today, Murilo and I went to the bodies ehxibition in The Ambassador. Hello Gross.

I was super freaked out going in, but it was actually okay. Not that seeing dead chinese people is my thing , but whatever.

My mum loved it, WEIRD BITCH. It was not nice seeing the smokers lungs, it made me wanna stop.

They had a super big box that people had thrown their fags in after seeing the absolute delishness of black lungs. I could only think about how many lovely smokes were wasted.

After we went for something to eat and got the best bree i have ever tasted.

But this is all totally irrelevent to anything.

Anyways, Fights are stupid im going to bed.


osso says:
you are very cool


No comments:

Post a Comment