



Its snowing. Not that it matters but it is.
Went to try and buy a dress today for new years. Had no luck whatsoever. Seems like i've forgotten how to shop. Maybe now i can save some money and get the fuck out of here. So bored these days living back in Dublin with no surf and no sound people.
Cant wait till march so i can move away again.
Found the dress i want online. But then i decided i dont want it anymore.
Fuck sake.
All i can hear is my bro shouting at COD, and givin out to me for playin music. I really dont know how much loner i can stay in this shit city, I miss my freedom and the surf soo bad.
Ever since ive come back to Dublin theres been nothing but shit happening. I was really looking forward to camping next week in Easkey and catchin up with everyone but I dont think im going to go now. So im stuck in Dublin once again for the run upto christmas, my least favorite time of year.
It never fails to amaze me the way people in Dublin carry on.
People taking a freaker and then thinking everythings cool the next day after they said loadsa shit? I really dont need this at all.
Im proud of myself though for not reacting most of them time, i guess the time away from home and my mum has chilled me out so much. I dont know why people bother starting shit over nothing. I havent been out in so long so im really looking forward to going out new years and getting smashed. I've tried to be good over the past month or so because ive been training so much for my exams, which i probably wont pass anyway but it feels good to be fit.
Right now i really wanna concentrate on improving my surfing and getting good and maybe compete next year. Probably not. I cant see myself surfing in comps and still being chill. After all im like the most competitive person in the world and i go really hard on myself when i dont think im good enough at something. In the past two years when i stopped playing hockey for leinster ive gotten so lazy when it comes to pushing myself. Defo gotta do something about that.
Its been super cold the past few days, nearly to cold to get into the water. I've just been stayin in and playing with the puppy and listening to Sublime.
My obsession with Flannel is getting so bad now.
Its all i've asked for for xmas:):)

demons.
ReplyDelete