Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Conor Power.

Says I need to stop writing drunk things on facebook. And hes probably right.See my problem is when I get drunk I think theres nothing better than to go on facebook and abuse the poor people who happen to be online. Or send strange messages to unsuspecting people. I hate waking up in the morning after a rough night and looking at my sentbox on my phone. Sometimes drunk me deleted them so sober me wont be angry.
Makes sense.
I am super excited for tomorrow:) Not only is it new years but a unreliable source told me theres gonna be waves tomorrow.I think hes just trying to convice me to go surfing and die. Eh hum conor power? Fail.com.
Adrianne one of my old school friends is coming out with me tomorrow night. We used to get kicked out of maths together and she locked the vice principal in the supplys closet. Needless to say we were both kindly asked to not return to the school the following year. I've missed her loads and cant wait to go mad with her like it was 2005 all over again. Haha. Hopefully fathead Helene will come out too with the video camera so tomorrow ill be able to see how much of a complete mess I was. Its never fun not remembering things.
Okay im gonna go chat to Sandy. God help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment