Saturday, December 19, 2009

Loner Alco Club.


Got very drunk last night....
Yep. Went out for my grannys birthday and ended up getting pissed and going out with my aunties. Had a deadly night tho.
Im feeling the pain today. Gotta go to Bundy tomorrow and move all my shit outta the house. Not so keen on the whole camping in Easkey anymore. I dunno someones gonna have to come up with a pretty good reason to make me go. Hahha i can think of a few myself.
But im not gonna talk about them. Im babysitting tonight. Which is cool i love those kids. We'll get chipper and watch 18s movies even tho the kids are 5 and 7.
All's good. Kinda glad I havent gone out in town in so long. I dont miss it one bit.
Surfing and Pubs are kinda my life right now.
Fuck my life im so hungry. Cant wait for fatty food later.
Im really sorry im to retardedly hungover to even string a sentence together.

2 comments: