Saturday, December 5, 2009

2 bottles of wine later...

Winters here:(
The only things that are getting me through the days are Surfing, Drinking, Sick tunes and friends.
I havent written in a bit because blogs are totally gay but i love being able to read over shit from ages ago.
Anyway last week was horrible, I hit it hard surfing the reef off rossnowlagh. Not so nice I completly phyced myself out after getting caught on the inside and takin a beating. I came back to Dublin later that day because I was so freaked.
Its my last week in Bundy next week, Kinda sad I really dont wanna come back to Dublin and all the shit that comes with it.
I've been lookin around at new gaffs and i found a sick wee place in Easkey in Sligo that would be perfect. I dont know though, I dont really know anyone up that direction but that doesn't really bother me. I've gotten so chill in the past few months not much bothers me anymore.
Christmas is pretty soon too. which im defo not looking forward too. Its stupid everyone pretending they like each other and shit. We usually go away to france for chritmas but not this year recession timezz. So i wont be rippin it up on the slopes this year, instead ill be sitting eating pizza with the family because i refuse to eat christmas dinner.
Christmas is gross, someone adopt me and bring me home for christmas:) Ill probably just get wankered and embarass my family.
Its so weird that this time last year i was in hospital. Ughh doesnt even bear thinking about.

Last night was cool helene drove over here really late and we went on a adventure, we ended up in eddie rockets being interviewed by the garda, Some scumbags tried to run away without payin the bill and in the process helene got locked out of eddie rockets and the nacker man smashed the glasss and punched his chick in the face. Normal day in dublin. Then we went home and drank two bottles of wine and helene passed out in the toilet so being the good friend i am i made her a bed of towels and went to bed myself.NOT untill after i had stupidly sent drunk facebook messages to certain people. Im definatly a failure.
Anyway im at home now still reeking of drink, Just had dominos which made my day like ten times better:)
All i need now is some babe to come online and talk to me then my day would be perfect:)Back To Bundy tomorrow:)
Peace
x

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA!!!! bestnight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHAHAHAh sounds like another crazy katie night. I want in on your antics.

    ReplyDelete