Friday, April 17, 2009

Loco.

Hey creeps.
Im sitting in paris airport waiting for my flight to brazill!
Holy Fuck i just saw the metro, i didnt even know that it exsisted. Only in the simpsons.
I decided to buy loads of chanel makeup and facecream, what a waste of money.oh well i dont five a shit im going to brazil.fuckeveryone.
I have to pee and want a fag, they have these cute little smoking rooms here.I wanna stay forever.
I went to town yesterday and me and mu went wild, i got delish new shoes and bikinis and stuff.
no other news really apart from the creep sitting beside me. Be gone.
I miss holly babe, im freaked i didnt get to say bye to anyone really.
Oh well as i said before.IM GOING TO BRAZIL hello tan.
Im super excited because mu said hes gonna buy me a pink bmx and im gonna roll 'round the hood on that shit.
ahhhhhhhhhhhh im to excited.kill me now i gotta pee.
ciaociao

No comments:

Post a Comment