Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bold little girl.

I've been so stressy over the past couple of weeks, Trying to get everything sorted for my big adventure.
Murilos moving in here on Thursday, untill we go to brazil.
It's all rather exciting. I haven't been going out at all, i have been working and saving my dollaz so i can be rich in Brazil. i cant wait to lie on the beach and get black. I've also been running and exercising loads so i can be hot. Im so shallow, but to be totally honest i dont really care what i look like its more something to pass the time.LIES LIES LIES.
I cant belive were going in less than a month. Its crazy. I doubt anyone will even notice im gone.

The past few weeks i've been looking after my amazing goddaughter and her brother, I havent been this relaxed in so so long. Its amazing, For me anyway. I've been reluctant to go out anymore, im scared some dope will ruin my happy buzz.
I really havent written in ages, but i've been real sick too. I had to stay in bed all day on St Patricks day. Mu bought me loads of chocolate and mags and left me to relax. So much better than being in poxy town.
Im going to bed to read my amazing book.
Most pointless blog entry ever.

My mum thinks my boyfriend is hot.LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment